From Invisible to Visible and Back Again


Heaven speaks to us from deep within our hearts.  There are times when it's simply invisible.
You may not see it with your eyes, but somehow you know it is there.  It's the inspiration you seek, that you crave. It's waiting for you, and you are waiting for it. 

When you tap into the forces within you and truly connect with what you know is important, it moves you.  You feel that you much take action.   It starts as one thing, and then quickly takes on the new forms that are its true nature, leaving you to wonder, "How did this happen?"  And you go along for the ride.

This has happened in my life so many times, that I know it is who I really am.  My idea of personal identity is convenient for going about daily life.  Name, place, age, gender, yes I possess all of those.  Yet they are not in any way adequate to say who I feel myself to be, to define the forces that move within me.

And so I write, and I make things, and I work with the soil.  Always I want to do more than there is "time to do".

Not enough, says the Artist!  Not enough.  I find myself daily knowing that there is more, a place that is felt but not seen, and I want to make signs that point to it.

Always seeking to take the invisible and create ways to show it.   

There is that Something that wants to be expressed, 
despite all our limitations here on Earth.
What part of this vast dance are you?

What do YOU know, that you haven't yet said?  What direction is there within you, that takes its time to be revealed?  Is it time to take action and make it visible?

The ANSWER is YES!

Let's do something about it!
  




Comments