Relaxation and Integration

You know that feeling when it all seems to be just right and you "get it"?  Like things have fallen into place at last, and you and the Grand Plan are going along just great.

Enjoy it!  My favorite motto of all is "Don't make a job out of it!"  I don't always remember the truth of it,of course.  

Like everybody else, I get caught up in things that aren't really contributing to my happiness.  Less and less, though!  Now, every day I really show up for myself to recognize the harmony, to express gratitude for it, to pass it along.

If you make it your habit to notice the harmony instead of the discord, you are making a great contribution.  One drop in the ocean, and every drop counts.  When you allow yourself to be happy, you give other permission to be happy, too.

Do you know somebody who is always welcomed when they enter the room?  Be that smiling and relaxed person, too, and there will be one more.  You can integrate the different types of ideas you have, the different ways that you move through life.  Each of us has a lot of roles to play.

What is the ONE thing that defines all of the different people that you are to others during the course of the day?
Are you reliable, funny, clever, serious?  These are characteristics.
They aren't the realest version of you, they are how you present yourself.

What is the deeper meaning of them for you as a person?  What is your one most faithful expression of your truth?

Look carefully at the Core of your Being.  It's the one place where you always show up.  There's a lot going on there.  Hang out a little bit.  Click the link below to join me for a bit.


is a series of messages I created about this.
All my best, always,
Betty









Comments